So, I just went through a pretty crazy and busy year, but I did play some cool games when I could. I continued playing Hades and am now in the post-game story, I'll try to get all the achievements one day.
 |
| Finally, we can have a family reunion |
 |
| *nods* |
 |
| W Buddy W Rock |
I also started playing Monster Hunter World. One of my friends used to talk about the game all the time in high school, but I thought the game was really basic and didn't think to play it for a while. However, I started watching videos on the game on YouTube (specifically challenges in the old games) and I saw that it really is something that aligns with my personal interests. The monsters are basically dinosaurs, and the maps are kinda like dungeons where you can interact with the environment and collect items. The atmosphere of the game is really cool, and if you grew up watching Animal Planet and Discovery and liked that type of thing this game is for you. Very fun. I stopped after reaching High Rank, but I'm planning on resuming it soon.
 |
| WACK in sticky icky zone |
 |
| la casa |
 |
| Master of the Research team |
 |
| On a giant beast |
 |
| WACK |
 |
| Le Handler |
 |
| The Start of an Adventure! |
I also continued playing Persona 3 a little, I'm almost done lol! Maybe I'll finish it soon and play Persona 4: Golden. Also, Persona 6 and Persona 4 remake got announced so that's hype!
I also recently started playing a free fan-made game online called Pokemon: Auto Chess. It uses PMD style sprites and dungeon floors but in the auto-battler genre. It's really addicting, fun, and well-made for a free fan-made and run game. Check it out: https://pokemon-auto-chess.com. I suck, but it's fun learning and trying to climb the ranked ladder :D.
.png) |
| An example of a winning board (cropped image) |
No comments:
Post a Comment