Monday, February 26, 2024

Gaming through School

 Hello!

I've been playing some more Shiren whenever I get the time, and it's been a challenging experience! It has a similar charm and humor to the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series (same studio) but it is much different in terms of difficulty. If you know of the Zero Isles in Pokemon Explorer's of Darkness/Light it's like that but probably harder. The farthest I've gotten is the 19th level. Here are some pictures I've taken along my journey:

Master Gaibara like the food!
Secret treasure room!

I've also had a good time meeting new characters and unlocking events in the story :)

In other news, I got a PS Vita! I've always been watching what handheld emulators show up on the market (mainly on Taki Udon's channel), but I became enamored with the decade old Vita's aesthetic and capabilities. I plan on playing many games, like the Persona series, and exploring PSP games and perhaps even some emulation/homebrew games. Here are some pictures of my system:


My games so far :)

Exploring the Bastion
 

I got the 2000 series btw. My Vita did have some joystick drift, so I replaced them with new ones. Also, add me on PSN: gyozzaboy

No comments:

Post a Comment